5 months ago - Job Offer - Gulbarga - 45 views
Salary: 8,000 ₹
- Creates business rules. Follows the written business rules which marketing and the sales channel must pursue to ensure 100% accountability for all lead generating activities.
- Supports Sales. Creates inquiries and qualified leads to support the sales forecast for the company on a monthly quarterly and yearly basis.
- Creates Qualified Leads. Has sufficient experience to recommend to marketing management and the company’s agencies, techniques to increase the number of qualified inquirers who respond to the company’s promotional efforts.
- Forecasting. Must be able to deliver qualified leads from the sales inquiries generated by the company (or vendors). Guides systems and processes to give the sales people qualified sales leads (not just inquiries).
- Lead Distribution. Distributes inquiries and leads to the B2B sales channel, within one minutes to one hour of data entry. For B2C distribute the inquiries and sales leads within 1 minute of data entry.
- On-Time Lead Arrival. Works with the corporation’s agencies (PR, Advertising, On-Line, Direct Mail, Telemarketing) to create a blend of sales inquires that arrive on a predictable schedule each month.
- Follow-up. Works with sales management to be sure that 100% of all sales inquiries are followed-up.
- Scoring/Grading. Understands how to grade inquiries based on the answers to profile questions.
- ROI. Ensures that sufficient quantitative and qualitative research has been completed with prospects and customers so that management can make informed decisions about the ROI for lead generation.
- Formulas. Understands the formulas that are used to predict marketing ROI.
- Reports. Reports on inquiry activity by product, source, and source type. Delivers a monthly report showing sales results from sales inquires and leads.
- CRM. Understands the CRM system and works to make sure that the system delivers qualified inquiries (sales leads) in a timely fashion to the sales channel.
- Database. Understands database marketing and can make recommendations about the type of database structure needed.
- Fulfillment. Ensures the fulfillment of prospect requests for information within 24 hours for B2B and within minutes for B2C.
- Fulfillment. Creates literature packages or PDF files for fulfillment.
- Marketing Automation. Understands and is capable of guiding inquiry nurturing processes which ultimately deliver sales ready leads. Nurturing includes but is not limited to email, telemarketing, printed fulfillment, webinars, and marketing automation programs.
- New Technologies: Has a working knowledge of new technologies such as business intelligence, account based marketing and predict marketing software.
Industry consultancy and recruitemnt
Job Function recruiting
Role / Designation consultant
Academic Qualification bachuler
Experience (Years) fresher
Job Description & Responsibility Recruiter Requirements:• The ability to conduct different types of interviews.• Experience with recruitment processes and databases.• The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.• Excellent communication skills.• Good interpersonal skills.• Good decision making skills.• A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
Gender Preference Any
Age Limit 40
Total Vacancy 50
Application Deadline 30/ 04/ 2020
Employer Email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company Working in the placement sector of Gulbarga (Karnataka, India), Kande Technologies has been able to gain a huge clientele in the city. Our career consultancy...