Terms & Conditions
OBSZONE.COM is a WEB based virtual marketplace that intends to assist the “Visitors”, “Customers”, “Purchaser”, “Buyer”, “Sellers”, “Advertiser”, “Users”, “You”, “Your” referred to you, the person accessing this website to Buy or Sell or to Publish any advertising for lawful product or services in OBSZONE (https://obszone.com). OBSZONE provides certain services to its users so that they can use this website as an Online Buy Sell Zone for selling or purchasing their lawful or permitted products/contents. OBSZONE is available in up to 20 Country and major 20000+ cities of the world. You may use OBSZONE as your marketplace from any of the areas where it is available.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use OBSZONE.COM's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU CERTIFY TO OBSZONE.COM THAT:
- You are at least eighteen (18) years of age or an emancipated minor or possess legal parental or guardian consent. You affirm that you are over the age of 13 at Obszone.com is not intended for children under 13;
- you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties herein and you assume full responsibility for the use of the Service by any minors;
- you agree that all information you have submitted through the Service, online or otherwise, is accurate and complete and that you have not knowingly submitted false information on or through the site; and,
- Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Each of the terms mentioned below has in these Conditions of OBSZONE (hereinafter the"Conditions") the following meanings:
Announcement: refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser/You editorial under his/her sole responsibility, in order to buy, rent or sell a product or service and broadcast on the Website and Mobile Site.
Advertiser: means any natural or legal person, institution, organization or company, a major, established anywhere in the world, holds an account and having submitted an announcement, from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its ads. Ad first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account to the Advertiser.
Personal Account: refers to the free space than any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage and view its ads.
OBSZONE: means the company that publishes and operates the Website and Mobile Site OBSZONE.COM. The abbreviation of OBSZONE is “Online Buy Sell Zone”.
Customer Service: means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
Service: means the services made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
Website: means the website operated by OBSZONE accessed mainly from the URL https://obszone.com and allowing Users and Advertisers to access the Service via the Internet.
User: any visitor, advertiser, seller, the buyer with the access to OBSZONE Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service OBSZONE accessible from different media.
Termination: Means restricted/remove/terminate your access and use of the Site, Service or your participation in it thereof, for any reason or no reason and that none of the Obszone.com.
PROHIBITED CONTENT/PRODUCT/SERVICE& RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USERS:
The following product or Services or Content will be accountable as prohibited content in OBSZONE and you are not permitted to publish here in Obszone.com; such as:
1. PROHIBITED CONTENT/PRODUCT/SERVICE
- Content related to financial Services or Advice(including but not limited to) Loan, Loan advise, loan service, mortgage modification
- Adult Entertainment (Sexually Oriented)
- Dating/Social networking
- Adult Product and or services
- Prescription Drugs/Devices, controlled substances, Unapproved Drugs, Unapproved Medical Devices, Marijuana, cannabis, Pseudo-Pharmaceuticals any kind of medicine.
- Products that promote or facilitate illegal activity
- Duplicated Content (Copied from other website or content which already exists in the Obszone.com)
- Firearms, Ammunition, High Capacity Magazines, Weapons etc.
- Gambling, including Prognostication, Lotteries, Raffles, Contests, and sweepstakes
- Hypnosis and/or subliminal recordings or consultation
- Illegal and Potentially illegal products/Services
- Online Gaming and In-Game Items
- Spiritual treatment, Black magic, Spell etc.
2. YOU HEREBY AGREE AND RESPONSIBLE NOT TO POST, DEMONSTRATE, OFFER TO SELL, EMAIL, OR OTHERWISE MAKE AVAILABLE CONTENT:
- That is offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous of another's privacy or reputation in any way;
- That harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, customs, age, or disability;
- That includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- That is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, unauthenticated;
- That infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under any contractual relationships;
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- That includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed by Obszone.com;
- That advertises any illegal service or the sale of any content the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law;
- That contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or communications equipment;
3. MOREOVER, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial or personal purpose;
- Keep and collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Use automated tools, or the like to download data from the service - unless expressly permitted by OBSZONE;
- Post irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Transmit your OBSZONE account (including feedback) and User to another party without our consent;
- Upload or post any content which ownership does not belong to you lawfully. For further clarification the lawful ownership of the content should be confirmed or ensured by you before uploading, demonstrating or offering to sell of your content.
- Publish any Post/ advertisement without Real Image of your products and you must use a related image for your services. Obszone has the right to decline to approve any post or announcement without any images.
- Post or advertisement with generic content or content generated by any tool/software. You must use areal short description about your products and or services.
- Use same description/content for each post or use the same content for every post
- Add any outbound links or affiliate links to other websites except OBSZONE.
- Publish and content/post/images/words/links which not safe for children or families. We are very determined to make a safe and green web service to all of our users. So, be careful about the issues.
4. You are hereby responsible to verify the authentication or ownership related documents or clearance of the content that shall be purchased by you from the seller. OBSZONE.COM shall not be liable to provide any information of the content and shall not be liable to verify the authentication or confirm the ownership of the content in any manner.
ACCESS TO THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY OBSZONE:
OBSZONE grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access the Service for your own personal use. This license excludes the followings:
(a) Access to the Service limited to the users; or
(b) Any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the content nor any use of data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by OBSZONE.
You are not allowed or permitted to make any offer or provide any service or feature to the users related to OBSZONE service by using the name of OBSZONE.
Use of the Service beyond the scope of authorized access approved to you by OBSZONE immediately terminates said permission or license. In order to collect, cumulative, aggregate, copy, duplicate, display, demonstrate or make derivative use of the website or any Content made available via this website for other purposes (including commercial purposes) not stated herein, you must first acquire a license or permission from OBSZONE.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and OBSZONE may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
PAYMENTS OR SERVER CHARGES:
OBSZONE may charge a fee to post Content in the website as premium or sponsor ads or Company account/Member. The fee is an access fee permitting content to be posted on the website. Each party posting Content to the Service is responsible for said Content and compliance with the User Agreement.
At present all of our payments and premium ads fees are not-refundable & Not Exchangeable. But you can cancel your premium ads before paying throughout offline payment. If you don't pay your premium ads fee with any of our payment systems it will not be considered as or display as premium ads. All fees paid will be non-refundable in the event that Content is removed from the website for violating the User Agreement.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS:
Visitors or users may post reviews, comments and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information (referred to as other content), so long as the other content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing on intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of"spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, or false account impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of other content. OBSZONE reserves the rights (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such other content but does not regularly review posted other content.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS & LICENSE:
Unless otherwise stated, OBSZONE.COM and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on OBSZONE.COM. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://obszone.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://obszone.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://obszone.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://obszone.com
- Redistribute content from OBSZONE.COM (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
WEBSITE OR SERVICE AVAILABILITY:
OBSZONE cannot promise that this website will be uninterrupted or free of errors, bugs or viruses and we will not be liable if, for any reason, this website is unavailable at any time or for any computer virus or system free. Access may be suspended at any time without prior notice being given.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT:
1. The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Blog Site related to OBSZONE content/topics.
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
3. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- businesses related or businesses strategy development related portal; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
(a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses;
(b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of; and
(d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraphs above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (www.obszone.com or https://obszone.com) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description related to our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of OBSZONE.COM's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant OBSZONE a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-license-able license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. OBSZONE reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
In your every post/advertisement you must add a real image your products and related image of your service. You must add a short description to your post/ advertisement and you must add any links within your content/post/advertisement. You can’t use the same content or description or images for your each and every post/advertisement. If we found you are using the same content/description/images in your every post/advertisement it will be account as the violation of our policy and OBSZONE has the right to terminate any user for the violation of its terms & condition and any policy.
this website is provided "as is," with all faults, and OBSZONE expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
In no event shall OBSZONE, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. OBSZONE, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent OBSZONE from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
The OBSZONE is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
these terms constitute the entire agreement between OBSZONE and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
THE RESPONSIBILITY OF OBSZONE:
Responsibility for OBSZONE cannot be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, or a case of major force.
You agree that Obszone.com may, in their sole discretion and without prior notice, immediately terminate your access and use of the Site, Service or your participation in it thereof, for any reason or no reason and that none of the Obszone.com Parties shall have any liability to you for any such action. You further acknowledge that Obszone.com has the right to add, edit, remove, cancel, delay, reschedule or alter the format of any of the advertisement, Product Publishing, Services or any other content at any time, and that none of the Obszone.com Parties shall have any liability to you for any such action. If you no longer desire to participate in the OBSZONE, you may terminate your participation therein.
This website is controlled and operated by OBSZONE. OBSZONE.COM makes no representation that the information of the contents contained in the website is appropriate or available for use or do believe in accurate and OBSZONE shall have no responsibility in respect of access to it from territories whose laws prohibit such access or where any aspect of the contents of this website may be illegal. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claim relating to the information contained in this website shall be governed by the laws of Bangladesh and the viewers or users to the website agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangladesh.
DISCLAIMER OF USER CONTENT:
OBSZONE may include content and information containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post entries on a wide range of topics. Neither the User Content (as defined above) on this Site, nor any links to other websites, are screened, moderated, approved, and reviewed by Obszone.com. Furthermore, no statement shall indicate an endorsement by Obszone.com. By posting to or viewing such content, Product, Services, Advertisement, Comments, Feedbacks, etc. you agree that Obszone.com are not responsible or liable for the content of any postings therein. OBSZONE reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove any content at its discretion.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS:
OBSZONE reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions. Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes. It is your responsibility to review the website terms each time you enter the website to ensure you are aware of our latest terms and conditions. Your use of this website after a change has been made signifies your acceptance of the revised terms.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Advertisers and OBSZONE.
We value and appreciate your visit to OBSZONE website and humbly welcome any questions, queries or comments you might have about the website, policy, procedure. Please refer to the Contact Page of this website for write/email us.
Any complaints should be addressed to OBSZONE Customer Service.
Last Modification date: October 18, 2018