National territory Manager Selling Zone1 year ago - Job Offer - Ascheberg - 248 views
Company Name: Adstarone limited .
Position: National Territory Manager
Compensation: As per the standards + Incentives + Other Benefits (For any travel or other work related expenses will be reimbursed on producing bills. However, prior approval for the travel or purchases / expenses is mandatory)
The pay-out will be on U.K payrolls.
About the company: Adstarone.com is a new generation advertising service by a U.K based company (ltd) exclusively designed for businesses wanting to spread their wings across the globe and earn incredibly by capturing their market. Persuading the customer base through social media marketing, advertising network to display ads on different online platforms.
Contact details: Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic National Territory Manager to help us expand our clientele.. You will be mainly responsible for building Franchiser, sub franchiser team and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts. You will also supervise and support regional managers to increase sales and profitability.
As a National Territory Manager, you should be organized and able to analyse performance metrics. We also expect you to have good negotiation skills and the ability to foster relationships with Franchisers. Ultimately, you should be able to facilitate communication with Franchisers and build long-term relationships to achieve business , Financial goals.
Note: 15 days of Probationary period is mandatory to serve and the appointed novice is expected to get at least 1 franchise or 3 sub franchise in this period failing which he will be terminated out of the service without any notice or settlements.
• Building the business within the territory using a variety of marketing, communicational techniques.
• Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for being franchisers.
• Arranging meetings with potential customer franchisers and selling product offerings.
• Cold calling franchisers, sub franchiser’s within the territory and establishing needs and relationships.
• Putting together a list of target franchiser’s, Sub Franchisers, within the area and analysing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
• Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
• Working closely with other territory manager’s and franchisers, sub franchisers.
• Working to revenue targets and KPI’s as set by the director.
• Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships.
• Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
• Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients and effective mobilization of clients to become franchiser’s
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Explain the franchisers about the company, Network activities, revenue model, profits and gains ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Proven work experience as a Territory Manager
• Having Great Networking and Marketing skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in building Marketing clients and franchisers.
• Excellent Marketing, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• BS/BA degree or equivalent